Austin, TX - Primary Care, Outpatient Only, $200K-$240K/YR and 8 Weeks Off!
$200K-$240K of combined salary, student loan forgiveness and additional retirement contributions in an outpatient only primary care position joining 100 other providers in state capital metropolis.
Compensation figures include salary, retirement and loan forgiveness. These figures exclude additional remuneration being provided such as paid relocation, insurance benefits, paid time off and quality / productivity incentives.
* Join an organization truly committed to service and quality patient care.
* This practice has 25 clinics and 100 physicians (PAs and NPs).
* Employed position with full benefits, and excellent organizational leadership.
* Outpatient clinic 8:30AM-5PM weekdays.
* Swap a regular weekday shift for a 1-9PM evening shift once monthly.
* Swap a regular weekday shift for one weekend day every 3 months.
* More than 8 weeks off, (7 weeks of PTO and CME) plus 7 Holidays as well.
* Base salary of $160K-200K, plus $9K-12K employer contribution to retirement, plus $160K student loan forgiveness spread over multiple years.
* Austin, TX is the State Capital and one of the finest metropolitan cities in the world.
* All positions for this employer are within Travis County.
* Live downtown or in any of the affluent Austin suburbs.
* Enjoy all the exceptional amenities, music, festivals, dining and entertainment available.
* Outstanding education, excellent real estate options and exceptional quality of life!
Do not wait. Quality opportunities in tremendously desirable and sought after locations do not remain available for long.
Please call me, Peter Cebulka, today directly at 866.465.9777 regarding inquiries into the position, or respond with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org expeditiously for consideration. I look forward to speaking with you.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: $200K-$240K of combined salary, student loan forgiveness and additional retirement contributions.
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our valued clients and our deep commitment to their success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Search.
While our name, logo and websi...te are new, you will still be working with the same professionals who remain laser-focused on our mission of bringing physicians and healthcare organizations together to improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Jackson Physician Search is still part of the growing family of Jackson Healthcare companies.
Jackson Physician Search remains committed to service excellence as we deliver what’s important to you: A track record for results, built on your trust in the skills of our team and the transparency of our process.
We encourage you to visit our new site at www.jacksonphysiciansearch.com.