Responsible for the day to day programmatic & clinical operations of adults with chronic mental illness who may or may not have co-morbid substance abuse issues. These adults reside in group homes and supportive housing apartments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide day to day administrative management & clinical oversight.
2. Oversight of smooth transition to new State fiscal (Community Support Services) model.
3. Participate in the annual budgeting process. Monitor revenue and expenses on a monthly basis and ensure performance is consistent with forecasted expectations.
4. Maintain or Exceed formally established level of service commitments, census requirements and productivity benchmarks needed to meet budget projections in assigned programs.
5. Ensure service provision (to include medical) and documentation are completed in accordance with Agency and regulatory standards.
6. Provide supervision of staff, implement a culture of learning and professional development and maintain staffing levels within budget to achieve program goals.
7. Work collaboratively with other divisions in Catholic Charities Trenton.
8. Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders throughout the state. Be available to our contractors. Ensure optimal customer service is provided & coordination of care is strong. Attend meetings and make presentations as required.
9. Along with the Director of Residential Services, identify, develop and pursue opportunities to develop new or expand existing services to meet emerging trends.
10. Other related program tasks as assigned by the Director of Residential Services or Service Area Director
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of five years of full-time documented experience, preferably familiar with supportive housing, fee-for-service and billing for community support services.
Program/project management experience with the ability to develop project plans, coordinate project work, and complete time sensitive projects on time and within budget.
Ability to multi-task and handle various responsibilities/ duties/issues simultaneously while meeting timelines.
Detail and problem solving oriented; possess strong organizational skills.
Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
Ability to establish positive interpersonal relationships with staff and colleagues, as well as external community for networking and partnership building.
Conflict resolution skills to respond to inquiries or complaints from stakeholder, regulatory agencies, customers, or community members. Able to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all settings.
Requirements: Terminal License (LCSW, LPC, LMFT), Master’s Degree in Allied Health and or Human Services from an Accredited College and or University. Must possess valid driver’s license.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is the 15th largest Catholic Charities agency in the U.S. and 10th largest nonprofit within the state of New Jersey with an annual operating revenue of more than $40 million. Annually, a staff of 600 provides more than 100,000 people in Burlington, Mercer, Monmouth and Ocean counties with support related to housing, food, mental health, specialized children’...s services, addiction treatment and domestic violence services. A private nonprofit recognized by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as one of the most fiscally efficient in the country, the organization uses less than 10 percent of our revenue for administrative costs. Catholic Charities is a faith-inspired organization and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is a great place to work! We are mission driven, family friendly, and passionate about service to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the following areas: Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising & Development, Human Resources, I.T., Finance, Communications & Marketing, Nursing, Residential Care, and Government Relations. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org.