Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals has a career opportunity for you as a MDS Coordinator ! As a division of Kindred Healthcare, we play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients who require acute care and rehabilitation over an extended period.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary care and transition patients' home or to a lower level of care as quickly and safely as possible. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives as a MDS Coordinator .
As a MDS Coordinator you will :
· Responsible for the timely scheduling, completion, and transmission of MDS.
· This position coordinates the assessment of subacute unit residents.
· Provides patient care/services for all stages of the lifespan served including adults and geriatrics.
As a MDS Coordinator, you will have:
· Graduate from an accredited program leading to Registered Nurse or LPN licensure
· Current RN or LPN license in the State where employed. CPR required or ability to obtain within probationary period. ANAAC or similar certification preferred.
· Two or more years of experience in long term care, at least one year's experience working with Minimum Data Set entry. Current clinical experience in the acute hospital setting one-year preferred.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .
Job : Case Mgmt/MDS Primary Location : KY-Louisville-Kindred Hospital - SAU Louisville Organization : 7633 - Kindred Hospital - SAU Louisville Shift : Day