ICF seeks an experienced Program Manager for Foster Care. The Program Manager serves as the subject matter expert in the topical area of Foster Care within Child Welfare Information Gateway and guides the vision for that content area by identifying research, resources, service trends and gaps, professional experts and organizations to support the field of out of home care. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional leaders to support and plan the project's strategic knowledge transfer and dissemination efforts that is aligned with the vision of the Children's Bureau (CB) and child welfare field.
• Serve as internal content expert on adoption and related issues for customer service, product development, web, marketing and library teams.
• Lead the planning of the Special Initiative (National Foster Care Month) with CB and partners.
• Respond to informational inquiries from client staff, the media, and professionals in State agencies and National organizations, and the Children’s Bureau.
• Identify, write, review, and consult on products that synthesize complex information into useful web and/or print publications for professionals based on knowledge of topical area.
• Build and maintain strong connections to the field through partnering with Federal and National organizations, attending conferences and working collaboratively with the Children’s Bureau’s and the Collaborative.
• Serve as a liaison between Information Gateway and assigned ACF Regional office(s).
• Manage the development and maintenance of web content, provide leadership for the organizational structure and content portions of the website related to assigned child welfare subject area(s).
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional team leaders, program managers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and clients in support of the project's strategic knowledge transfer and dissemination goals.
• Contribute to needs assessment and strategic planning for Information Gateway
• Coordinate with outreach and communications teams to identify target audiences, present at conferences, and host national conference calls.
• Develop project plans and timelines, coordinate with subcontractors, and manage multiple teams involved in product development.
Masters of Social Work Degree (MSW) or comparable advanced degree.
Minimum of 10 years of experience--recent experience working in a public child welfare agency setting required--with national child welfare organizations required.
Working knowledge foster care/out of home care, and child welfare policy and practice issues and trends
Advanced project management skills including experience in managing diverse teams of technical and non-technical members to achieve and common goal.
Experience developing and delivering trainings/workshops/webinars, facilitation and public speaking to a variety of audiences.
Periodic travel required.
In-depth knowledge of the child welfare system, particularly in the area of expertise (foster care) practice.
Knowledge of Federal and State laws, policies, and funding for child welfare services.
Strong writing skills – ability to synthesize and write about complex child welfare issues.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer service focus.
Ability to work across and within teams to accomplish goals.
Proven project management and organizational skills.
Knowledge of and experience using websites and internet databases to find information.
Master's Degree in Social Work is strongly preferred.
Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to multi-task with various projects and responsibilities
Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative rand fiscal responsibilities, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
Strong oral and written communication skills
Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to the world's future. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program lifecycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Since 1969, I...CF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 4,500 employees serve these clients from more than 70 offices worldwide.ICF International reported gross revenue of US$949 million in 2013.Within each of our 13 markets, ICF offers advisory and implementation services to assist clients in strategy and policy analysis