Holistic drug and alcohol treatment center is looking for a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) who has experience in working with people suffering from chemical addictions. Must have experience working from a person centered as well as a family systems, integrative perspective. Experience treating trauma related to addiction is also essential. Sagebrush offers residential treatment in Great Falls and Vienna and outpatient services in Tyson’s Corner. We focus on addressing the root causes of addiction and the underlying traumatic events that contribute to or lead to addictions.
We offer an integrative clinical program and are looking for a clinician who is holistic minded, engaging and passionate about the healing and the transformative work of recovery. We have created a sacred place where clients come to heal and recover from the deepest sorrows and most difficult patterns of thought and behavior. Please visit our website to learn more about our philosophy and treatment center, www.sagebrushva.com.
The immediate schedule will be Sunday through Thursday with one weekday evening shift, to be determined.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to e-mail your curriculum vitae and a letter of introduction to:
Dr. Vanessa Vergnetti Sagebrush Treatment Inc.
All correspondence and letters of interest will be kept confidential.
The knowledge, skills and abilities the successful candidate will possess are:
- Licensed as an MFT in the state of Virginia or license eligibility is required
- Confidence in working with addictions and family system dynamics
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a chemical dependency related clinical setting is preferred
- Experience and confidence in providing group therapy as well as individual, couples, and family work
- Strong communication and therapy skills
- Ability to facilitate assessments, develop individualized treatment plans and maintain charts
- Working knowledge of the 12-step program of recovery
- Ability and willingness to travel between locations when necessary
- Must have the flexibility to work evening and/or weekend hours.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Familiarity with alternative practices including the benefits of yoga, art therapy, nutrition, massage, energy medicine, acupuncture, etc.
- Soulful, compassion, non-judgment and creativity
Sagebrush Treatment Center is located in Northern Virginia. Sagebrush is a holistic substance abuse treatment center that provides individualized residential and outpatient drug and alcohol treatment services. Sagebrush employs 65 individuals between 3 locations. We offer our full time employees a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, a health savings account, a 401k plan and paid time off.