Just Kids Pediatrics is looking for dynamic BC/BE physicians interested in growing both personally and professionally with our team. We are a three location, physician-owned, primary care and urgent care system. We practice cutting-edge, collaborative medicine. All clinics have x-ray on site (over-read by radiologists), basic lab capability and procedure rooms. Our providers are 100% outpatient, with no hospital or newborn nursery obligations. Our team currently consists of 8 physicians and 6 NP/PA. Salary, sign-on bonus and benefits are very competitive. We'd love to have you join our team!
Additional Salary Information: Competitive salary with benefits with significant bonus opportunities.
Just Kids Pediatrics is a leader in pediatric healthcare and wellness, through our devotion to unsurpassed quality of clinical care, compassion for our patients, and the development of the communities we live and operate in.
Just Kids Pediatrics will always operate in a philanthropic mindset and make decisions in the patient’s best interest regardless of whether they are insured p...rivately, by the state, or non-insured.
1. We think and do things “outside the box.” We want to be better than everyone else in our business, not like everyone else in our business. We don’t want to be different just to be different, but be different to be better.
2. Toilets to tonsillectomies. If you’re thinking “That’s not my job, then this is not your job.”
3. Be frugal with resources, but not be cheap. We all have to do more with less.
4. We are in the feel good business. We not only have to make our patients healthier, we have to make our service and their experience unmatched- warmth.
5. Respect- culture, thoughts, life positions.
6. Passion in all we do.
7. Team- win together and lose together.
8. Speak up – Always suggest a better way to do things. Door is always open.
9. Family- work/life balance. JKP is part of us, but not all of us. Life happens and we are human beings – flexibility and sympathy/empathy is key as providers and people.
10. Good is not good enough- strive for greatness (the best) in all we do – Always get better!
11. We all mess up, but we better mess up at full speed.
12. Surround yourself with people who make you better.
13. Give back to the community.
14. Responding with a sense of urgency is the entry fee we pay to play.