Ready for a new lifestyle at the beach? Imagine practicing urology where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life! You can have both with Beebe Healthcare.
Beebe is an expanding, progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital. Beebe has numerous satellite locations throughout southern Delaware.
• Urologist BC/BE for Beebe Urology, a full scope and growing Urology practice
• Inpatient and outpatient practice, well established
• Employed within Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network, offering a comprehensive salary with generous benefits package
• Beebe Healthcare is repeatedly recognized with national awards
• Beebe is progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction
• Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers
• 300+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
• Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing
• Affiliation with major Philadelphia medical school offers teaching opportunities
• Located at the beach in family-friendly southern Delaware
• Our quality of life is exceptional, and the environment is smart, progressive and safe
• Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, and Travel and Leisure
• Relaxed community where recreational opportunities abound, including water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling, and cultural offerings ranging from beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
• Public and private school options
• Low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living
• Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC and NYC
• More at leweschamber.org and beach-fun.com
Come discover Beebe Healthcare and the south coast of Delaware, where you will make a difference!
Beebe Medical Group/Beebe Healthcare
Beebe Medical Group is a large multi-specialty network at Beebe Healthcare. Beebe Healthcare is an expanding, progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout southern Delaware. Beebe Healthcare has 300+ providers on staff, and 50,000+ Emergency visits annually. Beebe has a leading-edge 20...-bed ICU, cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET scan, and 3D mammography. Beebe receives numerous quality awards annually, including 2015 Women's Choice Award as 2015 America's Best Hospitals for Cancer Care, Critical Care award from Healthgrades(r) as a Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Sepsis for 7 Years in a Row (2010-2016), Tunnell Cancer Center at Beebe Healthcare was given the 2014 Outstanding Achievement Award by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons, one of only 75 US facilities to receive this award. Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance free.