We hope to find an individual who is able to work with any mental health issue concerning youths and adults. We serve clients that have a variety of problems that they need assistance with. We are know for providing excellent care and treatment for families in crisis, OCD, ADD, ODD, PTSD, Bi-Polar, Schizophrenia, depression, anxiety etc.
* Here, you have the ability to focus your energy on the strengths you have and an opportunity to develop new ones.
* We have available space for individual, play therapy and family therapy. Join a team of 15 Mental Health Therapists and a Psychiatrist.
* We support your growth with Psychiatric supervision, weekly sessions to discuss difficult cases and an on-call team with medical back-up for clients in crisis.
* We have an Office Staff to provide billing and scheduling for you. We have a perfect location. We are half-way between The University of Michigan and Michigan State University.
* No managed care required, reasonable paperwork, collaborative quality improvement and management philosophy.
*Please supply a resume, letter of interest, and references or call to speak to the medical director for more information.
* Part-time or Full time, contractual position.
* Our clinic is a very busy practice, well respected in the region for 35 years. We are not associated with any Medical Center or Hospital System.
* We have 2 positions currently available. We can provide a challenge for a highly qualified and organized Master's or Doctoral level Behavioral Health Therapist; or, a person who is just starting out and needs more structure and support.
Additional Salary Information: You would be a Contracted Professional, paid at a percentage of collected fees.