Job Summary: This executive management position is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the overall revenue cycle management operations for the medical group. Participates in the development and implementation of the practice’s mission, vision and values.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Provide direction and supervision to billing managers and employees of Revenue Cycle Management Billing Department.
2. Oversees and supervises billing and accounts receivable management activities generated by multiple practices that utilize the billing operations of the RCM department.
3. Implement and maintain standard billing, reimbursement, and collection processes and procedures in order to maximize revenue cycle cash flow.
4. Oversee new billing initiatives and work closely with various office managers to improve front desk billing activities such as registration and charge capture.
5. Meet with providers and office managers to review AR and billing trend analysis reports.
6. Assist with the development of new projects and processes for new physicians / practices and or Healthcare Industry billing changes.
Education : A Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Healthcare Management or a related field is preferred as well as CPC certification thru AAPC.
Experience : Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a large patient billing division at a management level. Experience working with a company with multiple sites and multiple physician specialties is preferred.
Skills : Familiarity with medical billing laws, regulations and standards is required. Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: The Physician Owned Medical Group has been operating for over 25 years and is financially stable. The Director of Revenue Cycle Management will receive a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a number of bonuses and incentives.
Vascular Health is a large multi-specialty group practice with 15+ providers and 100+ employees driven by a common mission : To help build an Amputation Free Kern County where people Walk Faster, Stronger, & Live Longer.
As Kern County's leading provider of comprehensive cardiovascular treatments, Vascular Health works hard to acquire, retain, and grow leading talent in our industry. We underst...and that people are the driver for our continued success and we have designed our culture to foster growth, reward performance, and support the lives of people that come in and out of our offices every day.
To find out more about our career opportunities, please visit our careers page : www.vascularhealth.com/careers.