Care Medical - Spine and Pain Center is an independent multi-discipline out-patient care center specializing in Interventional Spine Pain Management and Physical Rehabilitation. We are seeking immediate placement for a full or part time Interventional Physiatrist or Interventional Anesthesiologist. The opening came from a recent and sudden illness from one of our Pain Management Specialists.
We are flexible on the position taken as we have an immediate opening 2 days weekly in our Tifton, GA office for a Locum Tenens or permanent placement. We can also provide a full time position between our office and an associated clinic, South Georgia Spine & Joint Center. Our previous physician worked full time between both clinics so we can provide immediate full time placement if needed or just 1-2 days if you have limited availability. Availability to work in Valdosta, GA also.
Partnership Opportunity: Care Medical -Spine and Pain Center is also expanding opening our 4th location within two months and will be offering a 20% Partnership in the new location (within 45 miles). This will allow a transition into a full time position with a Medical Director role and Partnership of 20% for all services at the new facility. Fully trained staff in place with 2 procedure suites dedicated to you.
*Competitive Daily Rate and Permanent Placement Salary
*Comprehensive healthcare, dental and vision
*401K with Employer Match
* No Call, No Rounds, No Weekends
* Built in Referral Sources (20 New Patients Weekly) as you are taking over an existing patient base
*Partnership Opportunity for the right candidate within 2 months
1. Evaluation & Examination of musculoskeletal referrals
2. Order diagnostic testing and correlate clinically (MRI, NCV, EMG, CAT, etc.)
3. Oversee patient care as Medical Director and correlate clinically procedures at your discretion
4. Provide Interventional Pain Management procedures as needed with 2 Procedure Suites
5. Prescribe PT Rx and monitor Physical Therapy department