Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Are you looking for a unique and rewarding position? Join our team!
Leader in Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental Professional Services is seeking a full time Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner to become part of our team to serve our valued customer, at their Beaumont, Texas site.
The Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner is responsible for delivery of customer requirements, expectations, and services that include:
• Clinical Care Services dealing with work-related and personal medical conditions • Pre-employment Physicals • Travel Health Counseling • Case Management for work-related and personal cases • Health Assessment and Medical Surveillance • Medical Records Management • Working knowledge of Workers Compensation, Short-Term Disability and FMLA
• Monday – Friday business day hours • Periodically, may be contacted for support after hours by phone
Education and Experience needed:
• Current active license as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse to practice in the state of Texas • Master’s Degree in nursing • Certification in Occupational Health Nursing (OHN) desirable
• DOT Drug Testing Certification • BLCS Certification required • Three to five years’ experience in nursing with experience in Occupational Health, Emergency Room, and/or Critical Care • Great attention to detail • Strong interpersonal skills • Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Business Health Solutions, PC Offers:
• Competitive Wages & Benefits • Vacation and Personal Time off • Education Assistance • 401(k) Plan Participation • Short-term and Long-Term Disability Insurance • Life Insurance • Verizon Wireless Discount • Assistance with Obtaining Professional Certifications
We support the professional goals of our teams through annual education stipend and assistance with obtaining and maintaining professional certifications.
We look forward to speaking to qualified candidates.
Internal Number: 1915
About Business Health Solutions, PC
Our focus is promotion, protection, and restoration of workers’ health and productivity, leading to a successful, healthy company able to provide for their employees and customers futures. A unique assessment process allows us to develop programs and assign the right experienced staff members to the project. Unlike our competition, we invest in our staff and instill the business mindset along with the health and safety skills. We know that benefit programs can cost companies millions in dollars, as well as employee and customer relations if not managed effectively.
Programs tailored to your operations, employee health and safety goals and the careful matching of staff is what makes us the vendor of choice over our competition. We understand and have seen the results when experienced professionals are given the opportunity to manage this portion of the operation, a contributing professional who hits the ground running!
Business Health Solutions, a leader in occupational and environmental health nursing and safety services, provides cutting edge strategies to business and industry to manage and contain absenteeism, injury and illness rates, health care costs, and employer liabi...lities. Our solutions enhance employee productivity and morale, company profitability and longevity which provide our clients with a competitive edge in the marketplace.