Job Seekers, Welcome to MHA Career Center
Search Filters
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 2162 Jobs
Save Agent
Loading... Please wait.
Mental Health America Logo
Mental Health America

Alexandria, Virginia

NEW! NEW!
Mental Health America Logo
Mental Health America

Alexandria, Virginia

Mental Health America Logo
Mental Health America

Alexandria, Virginia

Mental Health America Logo
Mental Health America

Alexandria, Virginia

Mental Health America Logo
Mental Health America

Alexandria, Virginia

Mental Health America Logo
Mental Health America

Alexandria, Virginia

Harris House

St. Charles, Missouri

Signature Health Logo
Signature Health

Maple Hts, Ohio

Mental Health America Logo
Mental Health America

Alexandria, Virginia

City of Alexandria - Alexandria, VA Logo
City of Alexandria - Alexandria, VA

Alexandria, Virginia

Mental Health America Logo
Mental Health America

Alexandria, Virginia

Kaiser Permanente - Washington Permanente Medical Group Logo
Kaiser Permanente - Washington Permanente Medical Group

Bremerton, Washington

NEW! NEW!
CHRISTUS Health Logo
CHRISTUS Health

San Antonio, Texas

NEW! NEW!
NEW! NEW!
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration Logo
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration

Las Vegas, Nevada

NEW! NEW!
ChristianaCare Logo
ChristianaCare

Newark, Delaware

NEW! NEW!
Baylor Scott & White Health Logo
Baylor Scott & White Health

TEMPLE, Texas

NEW! NEW!
NEW! NEW!
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration Logo
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration

San Francisco, California

NEW! NEW!
Valley Children's Healthcare Logo
Valley Children's Healthcare

Madera, California

NEW! NEW!
Valley Children's Healthcare Logo
Valley Children's Healthcare

Madera, California

NEW! NEW!
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration Logo
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration

Dayton, Ohio

NEW! NEW!
ChristianaCare Health System Logo
ChristianaCare Health System

Wilmington, Delaware

NEW! NEW!
The George Washington University Hospital Logo
The George Washington University Hospital

Washington, D.C.

NEW! NEW!
Loading... Please wait.
Senior Social Worker (PTSD/MST)
This position falls under the Veteran's Care and Transitional Service and works in the Mental Health care line. Senior Social Worker is assigned to the Outpatient Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Clinical Team (PCT) for 75% of their time and as the MEDVAMC facility Military Sexual Trauma Coordinator for the other 25% of their time. Current permanent VA employees and Federal employees from other federal agency should apply under CBST-11338565-22-HYC. The duties of the Social Worker includes but is not limited to: Applies specialized knowledge of PTSD and trauma recovery-oriented interventions and uses these skills to develop innovative clinical practices. Utilizes sound clinical skills to offer evidenced-based interventions and measurement-based care to monitor the impacts of interven


This job listing is no longer active.

Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.
Loading. Please wait.