All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Various Hours As Needed
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Connerton, Land O’ Lakes
The role you’ll contribute:
Works closely with the Interdisciplinary Health Care Team to provide medical nutrition therapy that is integrated and compatible with the patient’s medical program goals and objectives.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
*Assists in regulatory survey preparation when applicable.
*Assures that care delivered to each patient is in accordance with established standards.
*Skill and knowledge in working with an electronic health record system.
*Analyzes and interprets reliable assessment data to identify an actual occurrence, risk of, or potential for developing a nutrition problem.
*Nutrition Diagnoses/Problems are included on the patient care plan and updated as more data becomes available, or signed off as applicable.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Completes a minimum of a bachelor's degree at a U.S. regionally accredited university or college and course work approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education (CADE) of The Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (AND).
• Completes a CADE-accredited supervised practice program at a healthcare facility, community agency, or a foodservice corporation, or combined with undergraduate or graduate studies.
• Registered and Certified Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics; Florida Licensure.
• 3 years experience in a clinical setting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Didactic program with strong focus in clinical nutrition
• Worked as a Registered Dietitian for at least one year in hospital OR two-plus years in related health care or clinical setting.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.