North Kansas City, Missouri
Corning, New York
Hot Springs, South Dakota
Bronx, New York
Hospice of the Comforter Virtu,
Battle Creek, Michigan
Fort Morgan, Colorado
- Graduate of an accredited program. Master of Social Work preferred.
- Social Work License as required by state.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Three years of experience in healthcare setting.
- Prefer prior experience in case management or discharge planning.
- Knowledge of government and non-government payor practices, regulations, standards and reimbursement.
- Knowledge of Medicare benefits and insurance processes and contracts.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.