San Francisco, California
New Roads, Louisiana
Newark, New Jersey
Somerset, New Jersey
Raleigh, North Carolina
Conway, South Carolina
As a Behavioral Health Intake Clinician you will have:
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum Master's Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or Professional Counseling
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse. BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- Independent Practice Scope Licensure in State of Practice
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a psychiatric setting. Experience in crisis counseling and crisis evaluations preferred.