San Francisco, California
New Roads, Louisiana
Fort Mohave, Arizona
Newark, New Jersey
Somerset, New Jersey
Raleigh, North Carolina
Conway, South Carolina
Las Vegas, Nevada
Margaretville, New York
Graduate of an accredited program required:
- RN, BSN preferred
- Master of Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations;
- Bachelor of Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations
- Healthcare professional licensure required as Registered Nurse or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW) if required by state regulations.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Two years of experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Prefer prior experience in case management, utilization review, or discharge planning.
- Knowledge of government and non-government payor practices, regulations, standards and reimbursement.
- Knowledge of Medicare benefits and insurance processes and contracts.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.