Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our Acute Care team.
Join a skilled team of therapists who are thriving in this challenging yet rewarding setting that offers professional development, collaboration and work/life balance.
- Perform initial and ongoing comprehensive evaluation including, but not limited to, collecting subjective and objective data, analysis of data, and creation of treatment plan.
- Administers interventions consistent with treatment plan based on evidence based best practice, provider protocol and governing standards.
- Follows policies and procedures in accordance with all regulatory agency requirements.
- Document care based on standards of practice, patient acuity and/or clinical priorities.
- Maintain professional relationships and convey relevant information to other members of the healthcare team within facility and any applicable referral agencies.
- Maintain patient confidence and protects organization operations by keeping information confidential.
- Independently manages the care of patients with conditions common to the unit/area of assignment. Exercises initiative and independent judgment. Manages caseload and maintains productivity standards for unit consistently.
- Serve as clinical mentor, as appropriate.
- Direct the work of aides and assistants, as appropriate.
- Identifies opportunities for program improvement and seeks appropriate guidance for implementing change.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None
- Experience: 0 years experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid license to practice occupational therapy in state of practice. Current CPR/first responder certification.
Why St. Luke's
Twin Falls, located in scenic southern Idaho, receives a variety of temperatures that four distinct seasons have to offer. Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receives strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.